Total Quality Management
Two-day seminar workshop designed to provide an overview of the foundational and developmental concepts of Total Quality Management (TQM) and the best practices for effective and efficient implementation of which.
At the end of the course, learners should be able to:
- Know the basic underlying principles of TQM and its developmental process;
- Understand basic Documentation, Quality Control tools and Quality plan as implementing framework of TQM. Know the relationship of QMS and 14 points of Deming in the light of TQM;
- Familiarize with Kaizen, Quality Circles and Project Implementation Workshops which includes plans, programs and monitoring schemes.
- Top Management
- Department Managers and Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Key Personnel in Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Foundational Concepts
- TQM History/Timeline Definition of TQM
- Developmental Phases of TQM
- Quality Management System and Deming’s perspectives on Quality
- Quality Plan
- Quality Circles
- Project implementation Workshop Plans
- Monitoring Schemes
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Sarah Mayol, Sales Executive (Sarah.Mayol@tuv.com |+63 998-848-0707).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Further interesting seminars for you
Popular E-LearningQMS E-Learning
Top-ratedElevate Your Quality Standards with ISO 9001:2015 QMS Awareness Training
Top-ratedStreamline Your QMS with ISO 9001:2015 Documentation Training
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.