Highly Effective Manager
A 2-day facilitator-led training program has been designed to equip new line managers or existing ones with the following skills needed to develop a high performing team, adapting and effectively managing conflicts . The program focuses on managerial skills development such as problem solving and decision making, proactively managing organizational changes, planning, effective delegation, effective communication, meeting management and managing oneself.
At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to :
- Identify the core responsibilities of being a manager;
- Deliver an effective performance management session;
- Acquire skills in effective delegation and communication;
- Conduct an effective 1 on 1 coaching;
- Implement effective ways of championing a team;
- Analyze the role of highly effective manager in organizational development
- Handle different personalities in the workplace according to generations.
- Enhance their skills in effective team motivation, successful planning and talent management system
This course is recommended for:
- Recently promoted employees transitioning to a managerial role
- Department Heads
- Production Supervisors
- Lead Auditors
- Plant Supervisors
Day 1- Essentials of Highly Effective Manager
- Leadership and Management: Overview
- Roles, Responsibilities and Accountabilities of Manager
- Managerial Skills
- Performance Management Process
- Delegation Techniques
- Effective communication
- Coaching and Counseling
Day 2- Highly Effective Manager and Organizational Development
- The Role of Manager in Organizational Development Process
- Motivating the Team and its Members
- Servant Leadership
- Handling Cross-Generational Employees
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management System
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Mr. Luirey T. Ligutan, Sales Executive (Luirey.Ligutan@tuv.com | +63 998-889-0630).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Highly Effective Manager
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.