Quality Customer Relations
This course will allow you to equip your organization with the knowledge and mindset towards winning your customers' trust and business through quality service that is sustainable, continuing, and sincere in the light of the latest Quality Management Principles and relevant ISO 9001: 2015 clauses.
At the end of the course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the basic concepts of Quality Customer Service / Relations towards Customer Service Excellence including their implications to the company's growth and employees' professional development;
- Enumerate and explain the Quality Management Principles and ISO 9001: 2015 clauses related to customer service;
- Analyze types of customers and suggested strategies to handle them;
- Apply the required knowledge, skills, and competencies for customer service officers; and
- Evaluate customer satisfaction through different assessment tools.
This course is recommended for Key personnel who interface with customers frequently; supervisors and other management personnel.
1. Understanding Quality Service and Service Culture
- What is Service?
- Building Blocks of Service Quality and Culture
2. Building your Quality Customer Service
- Effective Communication for Quality Customer Service
- Telephone Skills to Achieve Customer Satisfaction
3. Knowing your Customers
- Needs, Behaviours and Preferences
- Types of Customers
- Effective Ways to Handle Customers on the Phone and in Person
4. QMS and Customer Service
- Quality Management Principles related to Customer Service
- ISO 9001: 2015 Clauses related to Customer Service
- Evaluating Customer Satisfaction using effective and innovative assessment tools
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Sarah Mayol, Sales Executive (Sarah.Mayol@tuv.com |+63 998-848-0707).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Quality Customer Relations
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.