Efficient Meetings Moderation and Facilitation
In this workshop / training you will learn which kind of meeting makes sense, how to prepare a meeting to make it as productive as possible, whom to invite, and how to ensure results and follow-up efficiently, all of this both in virtual and international contexts.
After this workshop / training the participants should be able to:
- Identify the meaning and importance of meeting and facilitation at work.
- Differentiate types of meetings and their key players from one another.
- Plan and prepare meetings efficiently.
- Enumerate methods of facilitating meetings.
- Start and end meetings effectively.
- Demonstrate skills in engaging participants in a meeting.
- Know the common culture and ground rules to ensure professionalism and order during meetings.
- Manage diversity in conducting meetings.
- Analyze the importance of conclusion and debriefing in a meeting.
- Enumerate tips in running effective virtual meetings
- Identify key roles and responsibilities of a meeting moderator and/or facilitator
- Conduct an effective and efficient meeting.
All employees who would like to conduct or participate in more effective meetings.
- Meaning and importance of efficient meetings
- Types of meetings and meeting key players
- Preparing and Planning a Meeting
- Methods of Moderating/Facilitating Meetings
- Starting and Ending Meetings Well
- Engaging Participants in a Meeting
- Meeting Culture & Rules
- Making use of Diversity in a Meeting
- Resolving Conflict in a Meeting due to Diversity
- Dealing with Objections and Troublemakers in a Meeting
- Meeting Conclusion and Debriefing
- How to Run Effective Virtual Meetings
- Roles. Responsibilities of Meeting Facilitator and/or Moderator
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Mr. Luirey T. Ligutan, Sales Executive (Luirey.Ligutan@tuv.com | +63 998-889-0630).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.