Total Preventive Maintenance
This two-day Live Online training is designed to provide an overview of the Total Preventive Maintenance - its principles, concepts and details of implementation and equipment efficiency. This course meets the awareness requirement for the implementation, control and improvement of TPM in the workplace.
At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to:
- Know and understand the historical development and ‘the key principles, concepts and intent of TPM.
- Understand the importance of operators’ empowerment and the impacts of fast response and ownership of workers to their tools and equipment.
- Enhance their skills in hands-on computation on equipment with effectivenessl and efficiency.
This course is recommended for:
- Line Leaders
- QA/QC Engineers
- Production Supervisors
- Internal Quality Auditors
- QMS Certification Team Memebers
- Plant Managers
- Facilities Engineers and Managers
- History of TPM
- TPM Eight Pillars
- Equipment Six Big Losses
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- TPM Development Stages
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Sarah Mayol, Sales Executive (Sarah.Mayol@tuv.com |+63 998-848-0707).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.