PR373: ISO/IEC 27001:2022 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course (2579)
The objective of this information security management systems training course is to equip participants with the essential knowledge and skills needed to conduct first, second, and third-party audits of information security management systems in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001 (alongside ISO/IEC 27002), adhering to the guidelines of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, where relevant. This course ensures a thorough understanding of the current versions of ISO standards unless specified otherwise.
Participants who successfully conclude this CQI and IRCA Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Lead Auditor (ISMS) Training course (within five years before applying to become a certified auditor) will meet the initial training prerequisites for certification as an IRCA ISMS auditor in the field of information security management systems training.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be poised to:
- Grasp and interpret ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements: Gain a comprehensive understanding and the ability to interpret the stipulations of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 effectively.
- Master auditing skills for ISO/IEC 27001:2022: Develop the requisite knowledge and proficiency to conduct and spearhead audits in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
- Assess organizational compliance: Evaluate an organization's adherence to ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and be proficient in crafting and finalizing detailed audit reports, reflecting substantial insights into compliance levels.
- Enhance personal auditing compentency: Elevate personal skill sets and refine auditing competency, encompassing advanced techniques and characteristics essential for effective auditing.
- Senior Leadership & Key Executives
- Information Security Managers
- Management Representatives
- Internal Audit Team
- Document and Record Custodians
- Information Security Practitioners
- Educational and Professional Background: Applicants should possess a college degree and have work experience in information security management. A foundation in QMS ISO/IEC 27001, internal auditor ISO/IEC 27001, or an equivalent degree from a recognized training provider based on ISO/IEC 27001 is also required.
- Management Systems: Applicants should have an understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Information Security Management: Prospective participants should be familiar with the following principles and concepts of information security management:
- Recognizing the importance of information security.
- Assigning responsibility for information security.
- Integrating management commitment and addressing stakeholder interests.
- Enhancing societal values through information security.
- Utilizing risk assessment results to implement appropriate controls and manage risk effectively.
- Embedding security within information networks and systems.
- Actively preventing and detecting information security incidents.
- Adopting a holistic approach to information security management.
- Continually reassessing and modifying information security measures as needed.
- ISO/IEC 27001: Knowledge of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 (alongside ISO/IEC 27002) and familiarity with common information security management terms and definitions as outlined in ISO/IEC 27000 are essential. This knowledge can be acquired by completing the CQI and IRCA Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation (ISMS) Training course or its equivalent.
- Participants are required to fill out an assessment questionnaire before attending the seminar to evaluate their readiness and understanding of the course material.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is mandatory as the course will be conducted in English.
This course imparts foundational knowledge in auditing principles and standards, focusing on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001, aligned with ISO/IEC 27002. It delves into prevalent terms and definitions in information security management as outlined in ISO/IEC 27000, coupled with guidelines for effective audits as per ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021.
Participants will gain insights into:
- Responsibility Assignment: Understanding the allocation of responsibility for information security.
- Management Commitment & Stakeholder Interests: Integrating management dedication and addressing the concerns and interests of stakeholders.
- Societal Values Enhancement: Elevating values within society through informed information security practices.
- Risk Assessment & Control Determination: Utilizing risk assessment outcomes to identify and implement suitable controls for maintaining risk at acceptable levels.
- Security Integration: Embedding security as a fundamental component of information networks and systems.
- Proactive Incident Management: Actively preventing and identifying information security incidents to maintain robust security postures.
- Holistic Security Management Approach: Adopting a comprehensive strategy for managing information security effectively.
- Continual Security Reassessment: Regularly reviewing and adapting information security measures to address evolving threats and vulnerabilities.
- Audit Execution: Mastering the planning, preparation, and execution of audits to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- Monitoring & Follow-Up: Learning effective monitoring techniques and follow-up strategies to ensure the sustained impact of audit activities.
- Auditor Communication: Developing communication skills essential for auditors, including questioning techniques, active listening, and addressing communication challenges.
This structured learning experience is designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to navigate the complexities of information security management and auditing effectively.
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Ma.Luisa Anne Francisco, Senior Sales Executive (MaLuisa.Francisco@tuv.com | +63 998-840-7850).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Training fees are inclusive of 12% VAT.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate.
PR373: ISO/IEC 27001:2022 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course (2579)
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.