ISO 45001 Remote Auditing aligned with COVID 19 response
A two-day course designed to provide orientation and valuable learning that will facilitate organizational ability in planning, conducting and managing remote auditing of management system based on IAF MD 4 and guidelines of ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 9001 Auditing Practices Group Guidance on Remote Audits.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Review and apply the guidelines of ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 9001 Auditing Practices Group
- Guidance on REMOTE AUDITS on your auditing principles as well as to the design and implementation of your internal auditing;
- Understand the basic concepts of remote auditing and its difference to face-to face auditing;
- Gain knowledge of the required process in using ICT in auditing as per IAF MD 4; and
- Implement in the organization the recommended process in planning and conducting remote audit.
This course is recommended for:
- Audit Programme Managers
- Audit Team Leaders
- Internal Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Department Managers and Functional Leaders
- Review of the Basic Concepts of ISO 45001:2018
- Understanding of Legal and Other Requirements related to COVID 19 response
Principles of Auditing
Managing an Audit Programme as per ISO 19011:2018
What is Remote Auditing?
- Remote Audit vs Face-to-Face Audit
- Information and Communication Technology
Process Requirements in Using ICT in Auditing
Planning and Preparation for Remote Audit
- Feasibility, CSDP and Risk Assessment
- Remote Audit Planning
Conducting an Audit as per ISO 19011:2018
Conducting Remote Audit Activities
- Audit Realization
- Audit Conclusion
Mock Remote Audit
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Mr. Luirey T. Ligutan, Sales Executive (Luirey.Ligutan@tuv.com | +63 998-889-0630).ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONFees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.Training fees are inclusive of 12% VAT.
TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate.
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.