IMS Management Representative
Anyone assuming a leadership role requires specific personal skills.
They also need the relevant expertise to react competently to complex situations or conflicts. Our extensive range of trainings covers various personnel management issues and can be combined into individual solutions tailored to your training needs. Our practical training courses provide new impulses and the valuable opportunity to exchange knowledge. As well as imparting knowledge, we offer supporting services for personnel development.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to :
- Know the different roles of the quality management representative
- Align these roles with the functions of the management
- Define and evaluate the scope and boundaries of a management representative roles, authorities and accountabilities andthe competence needed to help contribute in the success of business
- Management representatives,
- Functional leaders/in-charge,
- Internal auditors,
- Key personnel in ISO certification team
- Why ISO?
- Key terms and Annex SL
- Overview of IMS – QEOHS
- Common Clauses of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Discipline Specific Clauses
- Key Points on Internal Auditing
- How to write Non Conformities
- Workshop on Auditing
- Roles, responsibilities and skills as per “Leadership Clause”
- Primary responsibilities
- Soft skills
- Secondary responsibilities
- Promoting awareness
- Facilitate the management of non-conformance
- Handling Risk Management Processes
- QMR’s competence
- Case Studies
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Ma.Luisa Anne Francisco, Senior Sales Executive (MaLuisa.Francisco@tuv.com | +63 998-840-7850).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.