This is a one-day introductory course provides the principles behind and basic requirements for developing a Halal Assurance Management System .
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the concepts, basic principles and requirements of Halal Assurance Management System;
- Establish Halal Certification requirements in your area(s) of responsibility;
- Analyze and evaluate directions and conceptual resources for Halal Assurance implementation;
- Develop foundational knowledge and skills in implementing Halal Assurance Management System.
This course is recommended for Company Halal Assurance Coordinators, Food Safety Management Representatives, Internal Food Safety Auditors, Food Safety Officers, Functional Leaders, and Food Handlers.
- What is Halal, Haram, Mashbooh
- Misconceptions on Halal Certification
- Why Pork is Prohibited
- Concept of Halal Certification
- Halal Certification Process
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Sarah Mayol, Sales Executive, VizMin Area (Sarah.Mayol@tuv.com |+63 998-848-0707)
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.