Emergency Response and Crisis Management Training Course
Understand the purpose and applications of the principles of emergency response planning and crisis management. The aim of this program is to equip learners with knowledge of preparedness and an integrated approach to emergency management.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Understand requirements and importance of emergency and crisis response management
- Discuss aspects of integrated emergency managementAbility to generate appropriate emergency and crisis response documentation
- Design appropriate response plans
Managers, Supervisors, Health and Safety Executive (HSE) ProfessionalsSecurity ManagersSafety ManagersOperations ManagersProfessionals Engaged in Emergency Preparedness, Security, Safety and Crisis ManagementRisk ManagersFire, Safety and Security ProfessionalsDesignated Incident, Emergency and Crisis Response ProfessionalsLocal Fire and Emergency Response MembersLine Managers
Education, skills and/or experiences equivalent to undergraduate level are prequisite to the said training.
- Emergency management basics
- Emergency anticipation and assessment
- Emergency prevention and mitigation
- Emergency preparations - planning, organisation, training, documentation, mutual aid, drills & exercises,etc.
- Emergency response and recovery
- Crisis management overview
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Ma.Luisa Anne Francisco, Senior Sales Executive (MaLuisa.Francisco@tuv.com | +63 998-840-7850).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.