Effective Communication in a Virtual Environment
This course aims to develop the communication skills both oral and written, negotiation and public relations of the participants in various forms and channels so they can articulate information and ideas with their colleagues, superiors, customers and other relevant interested parties effectively, efficiently and concisely in conjunction with their own key performance indicators (KPI’s) at work.
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- Acquire skills in negotiation and conflict resolutions for establishing an equitable, fair and mutually beneficial relationship with customers, stakeholders, external providers and other relevant interested parties.
- Provide appropriate and professional responses to internal and external customers through the effective use of paralanguage (verbal cues) and kinesics (non-verbal cues).
- Review the basic grammar rules.
- Create documents in pursuit of a specific goal or objective, e.g. to inform, to persuade;
- Apply the lessons learned from this training to the actual performance of duties and responsibilities in the workplace.
2nd level Employees
- Sharpening your Negotiation Skills
- Definition and Importance of negotiation
- Negotiation Models and Paradigms
- Types of Negotiation Behaviour
- Negotiation Stages/Phases
- Conflict Management
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Evaluating Effectiveness of Negotiation Skills
- Developing your Oral Communication Skills
- Introduction to Oral Communication for Business Purposes
- Effective Oral Communication Characteristics
- Benefits of Effective Oral
- Communication Principles of Effective Oral Communication
- Strategies and Techniques for Effective Oral Communication
- Firming up your Public Relations Skills
- Definition and Relevance of Public Relations (PR)
- The Nexus between PR and Strategic Communication
- Strategies and Techniques of PR
- Managing Media Relations
- Social Media Etiquette
- Maintaining online reputation Transcultural PR
- Enhancing your Written Communication Skills
- Business Writing: an Overview
- Basic Grammar Rules and Grammatical Common Errors Analysis
- Writing Reports and Email
- Evaluating Writing Effectiveness Workshop and Presentation of Output
- Post Test
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Ma.Luisa Anne Francisco, Senior Sales Executive (MaLuisa.Francisco@tuv.com | +63 998-840-7850).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.