Dimensional Metrology and Calibration Awareness
This course has been designed to provide an overview of the principles, methodologies concepts and skills set on measurements and calibration processes.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Know the principle, concepts, needed skills and approaches on measurements and calibrations with focus discussion on dimensional metrology.
- Idenitfy the key terms and definitions in the metrology-dimensional
- Analyze the different measurement and calibration arrangements, set-up and considerations.
- Determine the requirements of a competent measurement and calibration personnel.
This course is recommended for newly assigned Calibration Engineers and Technician Laboratory support staff relating to measurements and calibration. Internal Auditors/ Management Representatives/Supervisors/Functional Team Leaders aiming to be familiar on calibration and measurements systems and procedures
- New SI definition
- Definition of Terms
- Errors in measurement systems: resolution/discrimination, tolerances, parallax error, manipulative error, bias error, random error, and calibration errors
- Micrometre instruments
- Gage blocks
- Optical comparator: translation measurement, comparison measurement with a template, and angle measurement
- Calibration: errors, procedures, set-up and system management
- Understanding uncertainty of measurement concepts
- Question and Answer
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Carla Toralballa, Sales Executive (Carla.Toralballa@tuv.com | +63 998-975-6871).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.