Dangerous Goods Awareness
A one-day course designed to provide orientation and valuable learning that will facilitate organizational ability in planning, conducting and managing a system of handling dangerous goods.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Identify and classify the hazard classes of dangerous goods;
- Understand the limitations of dangerous goods;
- Store and handle dangerous goods safely by observing emergency procedures when damaged packages are discovered.
This course is recommended for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Key personnel in Warehouse, Logistics and Operations
- Internal Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Department Managers and Functional Leaders
- Dangerous Goods Classification
- GHS Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
- OSH Law Rules related to Dangerous Goods
- Emergency response procedures
- Do’s and Don’ts in case of emergency
- Local legal regulation for storage
- Handling of DG in warehouses
- Transporting DG items via road
- Documentation and Licenses Required for Storing & Transporting Dangerous Goods
- Eg: DG declaration, storage licenses etc.
- Warehousing piece: Loading/Unloading & Other Vital Aspects
- Warehouse Safety - Storage & Loading Requirements
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Ma.Luisa Anne Francisco, Senior Sales Executive (MaLuisa.Francisco@tuv.com | +63 998-840-7850).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.