Current Good Manufacturing Practice Awareness
This is a one-day introductory course in which the principles behind and basic requirements of developing a current Good Manufacturing Practice will be discussed. Topics have been customized for better application of the principles and required documentation.
- Understand the basic principles and requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Be able to establish GMP requirements in your area(s) of responsibility, provide directions and conceptual resources for GMP implementation.
- Develop foundational knowledge and skills in implementing GMP.
This course is recommended for Food Safety Management Representatives, Executives, Managers/Officers, Internal Food Safety Auditors, Food Safety Officers, Functional Leaders, and Food Handlers.
- History of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Timeline of GMPWhat is GMP?
- Legal Basis of GMP in the Philippines
- Eight Areas of Sanitation
- Basic Principles of cGMP
- Ten Principles of Sanitary Design
- Foundation of cGMP based on Codex Alimentarius
- Building your own cGMPImplementation of Food Safety ProgramDocumenting cGMP
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Ms. Carla Toralballa, Sales Executive (Carla.Toralballa@tuv.com | +63 998-975-6871).
Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
Training fees are inclusive of 12% VAT.
TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded.
Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate.
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.