Crisis Management Awareness
The transmission of COVID-19 virus has been increasing around the world and several initiatives have already been taken by the government and other development and aid organizations to help those affected to recover from this pandemic. Business continuity management is the best way to prepare for potential crises and minimize the impact of disruption. The use of effective emergency planning to ensure that everyone at your company follows the plan when an incident occurs. Our pragmatic emergency concepts and recovery plans enable you to return to productive operations as quickly as possible after disruption or failure of your business processes, services, IT services or systems.You can effectively reduce disaster related costs, meet compliance requirements and create an integrated risk management system - PH that offers you legal certainty and a market advantage. By improving your availability level you also gain a considerable competitive edge, as your customers and business partners can rely on your company to stay functional even in times of crisis.
At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to:
- Know the importance for the need of a Crisis Management Framework
- Understand the importance of the best practices of BS 11200:2014 and its relevance to your organization
- Gain insights on ensuring the crisis management capability of the organization
- Design and implement the appropriate plan, methods and techniques in implementing and applying the standard.
- Management Representatives
- Internal Quality Auditors
- Safety Officers
- Functional Leaders
- Emergency Response Team Leaders
- Introduction to Crisis Management
- Definition of TermsWorkshop (Difference between Incident and Crisis)
- Overview of the Crisis Management Framework
- Benefits in Implementing Crisis Management Framework
- Understanding BS 11200:2014
- Core Concepts & PrinciplesCrisis
- Management Capability
- Policy for Crisis Management
- Requirements for an Effective Crisis Management Capability
- Workshop (Crisis Management Plan)Crisis Leadership
- Crisis communicationCrisis Communication FlowKey Principles of Crisis CommunicationsSummaryQuestion and Answer
- Teaching Methodology: Online Webinar, Lecture presentation, interactive discussion, workshop and open forum
For payment and other inquiries, please contact Mr. Luirey T. Ligutan, Sales Executive (Luirey.Ligutan@tuv.com | +63 998-889-0630).
- Fees are inclusive of training materials and certificate.
- Unless specified in the course brochure, training fees subjected to a 12% VAT.
- All participants are required to pay 50% down payment before the first day of the training.
- TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to postpone and cancel public courses.
- Unless cancelled by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, training fees are non-refundable.
- Participants with late cancellation (five days prior the training schedule) will not be refunded. Full amount of the training fee will be charged and invoiced.
- Transferability: If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend in your behalf. Please provide the name and title of the substitute delegate
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1,000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competency courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.